A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McLoughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth McLoughlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin practices Family Medicine near Millersville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Silver Spring, MD.
See Millersville Family Physicians.