A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Meehan-De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Meehan-De La Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Meehan-De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan-De La Cruz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meehan-De La Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Meehan-De La Cruz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Meehan-De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Meehan-De La Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Meehan-De La Cruz practices Family Medicine near Monroeville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC.
See Monroeville Primary Care Doctors.