A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Messenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Messenger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Messenger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messenger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Messenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Gadsden Reg Med Ctr, Gadsden, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Messenger MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Messenger practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Messenger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Messenger practices Neurology near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Neurologists.