Dr. Kathleen Michalk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Michalk?

October 22nd, 2015

Perhaps my appointment came after a full hard day. I felt that my concerns were not listened to with compassion or with a desire to educate me. When the nurse called with bloodwork results, I asked for the specific numbers. She said she'd mail them (didn't happen). I came in the following wk to pick them up in person. I'm seeking a different doctor now to help me manage a number of issues shown by bloodwork. Basically, I didn't feel heard or cared for. Again, maybe it was a hard day for her. My friend has had an excellent relationship with her thru multiple pregnancies.

March 20th, 2013

Dr. Michalk always takes her time, is thorough and very caring. I have had several appointments with her from routine annual exams to regular OB visits and a successful and healthy delivery.

November 30th, 2016