The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Minnick
Dr. Kathleen Minnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Minnick is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Palms West Hospital. Dr. Minnick has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Minnick has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kathleen Minnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.