A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Moen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Moen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moen graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Moen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Y. Moen practice?
Dr. Kathleen Moen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons, Seattle Pediatric Surgeons, and Seattle Pediatricians.