Dr. Kathleen Moline DO Patient Reviews

June 1st, 2012
Does not go the extra mile
She likes to refer you to every specialist and does not treat you as if she is going above and beyond. I have changed drs since. Every dr who cares should at times get in the phone themselves without you having to talk to four different nurses. My other drs have called and emailed me on their own. They are willing to solve an issue without relying on other specialists to do so. The last specialist she sent me to was the worst!

November 3rd, 2011
Awesome!
She has a very engaging personality and she is also very good at addressing all the health concerns and providing appropriate clarifications.

June 4th, 2011
Absolutely wonderful. She saw my son when we were fed up with his physician and she took our concerns seriously and did a thorough work up and go to the bottom of his illness. My wife and I are so happy with her that my daughter and I both see her now. She has a family of patient's for life.

April 20th, 2011
Best doctor
I am 55 years old and have "white-coat syndrome" and Dr. Moline consistently comes in and soothes my nerves. She's amazing...takes the time to LISTEN to you and as a result, her diagnosis and treatment is outstanding. She's the best doctor I've ever been to.

March 24th, 2011
Get a second opinion - immediately
I went to Dr. Moline for a pap-smear and was told that she couldn't find my cervix during the exam. But she dismissed it and said, "Come back in 6-9 months for another pap." So I dismissed it as well. It turns out that I had 3 large cysts which caused many things to shift in that area (trying to say this delicately). Had Dr. Moline done a little more investigating at the time, my surgery may not have been as extensive in the end. If you need an OB Gyn - Dr. Lin of Elmhurst Hospital will take excellent care of you!