A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Moloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Moloney, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Moloney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moloney graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Moloney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rose Moloney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Moloney practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Moloney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Moloney practices Family Medicine near Cedarburg, WI.
See Cedarburg Family Physicians.