A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Moltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Moltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Moltz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Moltz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moltz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Moltz practice?
Dr. Kathleen Moltz practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatric Specialists.