A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Montone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Montone, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Montone graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Montone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Montone MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Montone practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Montone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Montone practices Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.