A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen N Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen N. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.