A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen N Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen N. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.