Dr. J Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2012
Not My Pediatrican
I am not a fan of Dr. Kathleen Moore at Appletree Pediatrics. She was my childrens first pediatrician and I would stress out every time I took them to see her. She would make me feel stupid for asking certain questions and she was very abrasive in her bed side manner. Also, if I called because the boys were sick, I don't want to hear that you can't see them until next week, they are babies and need to be seen as soon as possible. The appointment wait was ridiculous, babies don't understand when you have to wait 40 minutes in the waiting room and then wait another 30 in the patient room. Every time I took them to her office for a well visit we would get sick from the visit. I could go on and on but I will never go back to her.

December 20th, 2010
ovrt

May 25th, 2010
No bedside manner, get them in and out!
Doesn't treat us with respect in relation to the health decisions we have made for our son. Has snide comments under her breath when she doesn't agree with our more natural methods. She doesn't take time to greet my 1 yr old before laying him down and poking all over him. He screams the whole time she examines him. He is otherwise an extremely happy baby and stops crying the minute she lets him go. Waiting area seems dirty and dingy. Toys are probably never cleaned of "sick germs." Wellness visits are SO expensive, even with insurance. Wait time in lobbby is long, but much shorter than wait time inside for doctor. Not personable. We will never feel comfortable with her, or that we know her as a person and we've seen her 5+ times, and for the last. We are looking for a different Pedi. I suggest you do the same.

October 23rd, 2016