A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Nasci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Nasci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasci graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nasci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen F Nasci MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen F. Nasci practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Nasci has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Nasci practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.