Overall Review

October 11th, 2015
If you are looking for a DO to do manipulations go somewhere else-she does not provide it. Bedside manner is fair.

November 6th, 2013
Great Dr
Dr. OHeelan cares about her patients and listens to what they say is wrong. She has great bedside manner and always follows up with test results. She is very friendly as is her staff. Highly Recommended.

March 12th, 2012
Great personality and well rounded
I have worked in the medical field for many years and I have learned how to judge the sincerity of physcians. I must say in comparison to many dr.s I have worked with she truly has a genuine care about her patients. I recommended her to all of my office staff.

September 1st, 2011
Dr. O'Heelan is top notch
My young children and I have both seen Dr. O'Heelan. Actually, after we moved we were driving 40 minutes so that we could keep her as our primary care doctor. She is simply the best. I have never experienced a doctor so willing to take time with their patient. She calls back promptly, and sometimes even answers the phone herself when I call. It is such a refreshing change from the huge, impersonal clinics that I frequented in the past.

March 9th, 2011
Dr. Kate is the best!
Dr. Kate has been my practitioner for 3 almost 4 years now. She has been the best doctor I could ask for. If I have any sort of problem, need advice, anything, she's always there and or will return my phone call ASAP. Dr. Kate has also even gone the extra mile! My apartment had recently burnt down, had a 1 year old, only thing left was my job. CVS had/has such a ridiculous "attendance" policy that if you miss too many days in a certain time period (aka yes even though you told them in advance that you needed to go to the Dr., it still counted against you), Dr. Kate came in hours early before her office opened to diagnose and treat me so that I wouldn't get any reprimand.I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kate!