Dr. Kathleen Omara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Omara?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 18th, 2009

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR

I wouldn't use any other, my son now 7 has been seeing her since he was born, and when he was 3 mos old he had severe breathing problems and throwing up, she came to the children's hospital and stayed there talking to the other Doctors to figure out the problem (Turns out my son had GURD and Asthma). She always thinks about the patient first, when she calls me, she introduces herself as "This is Kathy" and brings you to a personal level. I Love her, and will continue to bring my kids to see her for as long as I can! 5 stars *****

January 2nd, 2017