A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen O'Neil, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Neil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary O'Neil MD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Kathleen O'Neil has 24 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen O'Neil practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.