A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Shea-Wilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen O'Shea-Wilk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen O'Shea-Wilk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea-Wilk graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Shea-Wilk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann O'Shea-Wilk MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. O'Shea-Wilk practice?
- Dr. Kathleen O'Shea-Wilk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen O'Shea-Wilk practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists and Hazel Crest Geriatric Doctors.