Dr. Kathleen Edmunds MD Patient Reviews

November 19th, 2015
Kathleen is awesome

September 4th, 2015
THE BEST!
I cannot think of a more caring friendly family group of women, EVER! Dr. Edmunds is very in tune to the medical problems as well as emotional dealing with everything from medical problems to the care of a new mother to be! Everyone treats myself and my daughters pregnancy as if we are their family members and the unequivocal care speaks for itself from the most important from Dr. Edmunds to each of the staff! Thank you for your sensitive care! God Bless a very special group of ladies!

July 8th, 2015
Edmunds is wonderful but staff is terrible. I wrote something down wrong on my insurance info and I could hear the staff talking about me and making fun of me right outside my door.

June 30th, 2015
I love her.

July 30th, 2014
Just the Basics
Dr. Edmunds is so wrapped up in her family and the basic illnesses that arise in her field that she ignores, or fails to recognizes, a real threat to life. She continually misdiagnosed me for years, giving me so many medications, it left me without a menses. When I asked about it, she wanted to know why I was complaining? I finally sought another ob/gyn. At 32, I was told I had a uterus of a 70 year old woman. Thank you Dr. Edmunds. I had to have a hysterectomy.

June 20th, 2014
Delivered my first child
15 yrs ago I went to Dr. Edmunds and loved her as my ob/gyn. Her office staff and nurses not so much. I did not go to her for my second child due to the horrible staff and really think when dealing with high risk pregnancy patients the staff should be less rude.

November 4th, 2013
Rude and unprofessional
I had 7 home pregnancy tests come up positive, and went in for my first hcg count and progesterone level count only to have her staff call me back that afternoon to tell me there was no hcg or progesterone in my system and that I must not be pregnant. I had a test done by another doctor the same day which came back positive. I called and let her know and she acted as if the other test was wrong as well as the 7 tests I have taken. I was only 10 dpo and my hcg wasnt very high but in the normal range, she stated I was going to miscarry and refused to redo any tests until days later. I have already had 1 miscarriage, and dont want another. My home pregnancy tests have only gotten darker and darker every day, so if anything was going to cause a miscarriage it would be her lack of doing anything about my low progesterone from the beginning. Lazy and insensitive.

June 25th, 2013
Dr Edmunds has been my gym for many years. Sh has always been very sweet and compassionate dr unfortunately she needs to replace her nurses with more compassionate nurses. Her nurses are very rude & insensitive and sometimes make you feel like you are a bother. If I found another dr it would be because how insensitive he staff is....

June 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
If you want a doctor who remembers your name, takes time to make sure your pregnancy is progressing properly and doesn't dismiss your concerns, Dr. Edmunds is the right doctor. She delivered two of my children and I wish she would have delivered my third. I felt like I was a priority and not just another number or part of her bottom line. I must have called that poor lady in the middle of the night ten times a pregnancy and she was always courteous... and humorous, which I can appreciate. Great doctor that takes care of her patients.

March 21st, 2011
Dietitian
I cannot express enough how much I appreciate Dr. Edmunds and her staff. I chose Dr. Edmunds after a difficult experience I had with another OBGYN in which I had lost my baby in the second trimester. Dr. Edmunds picked me right up and ran appropriate tests b/f my 6 weeks postpartum was over to see if she could find out what went wrong. She called me personally with the results and gave me hope again. When I became pregnant again, she was with me all the way and understood all my fears. She put me on the appropriate therapy to prevent another miscarriage. Thanks to her I have a wonderful little boy, who is now 4 years old. She is the most thorough and professional doctor I have ever had. I have recommended her to every friend I have, and will continue to do so.

January 2nd, 2011
Good for some, not the best for me
Dr. Edmunds is very experienced and cares about her patients. However, I felt she was rough and she/her office staff overlooked and failed to follow-up on a condition that I had been diagnosed with. She was very rude to me once she realized the oversight, even though it wasn't my fault. I will be looking for a different doctor to deliver my future children and regret that I can not give her a better review.

June 9th, 2009
one of her patients
Dr.Edmunds is very professional, knows what is she doing, confident very polite, and she is always there when her patients need her, quick answer and reply all the time.i would recommend her to all my friends.