Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen B O'Brien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kathleen O'Brien has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Sports Medicine Doctors.