A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen O'Brien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kathleen O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Sports Medicine Doctors.