More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Obrien
Dr. Kathleen Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine, Hospitalist and Pediatrics. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2000. Dr. Obrien has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Obrien has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kathleen Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Huma Siddiqui
Dr. Bruce Kaiser