A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Kathleen O'Brien practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Hospitalist, and Sports Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Sports Medicine Doctors, and Wilmington Hospitalists.