A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ogden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-University Tower
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Ogden practice?
Dr. Kathleen Ogden practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.