A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Oriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Oriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Oriel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oriel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oriel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Oriel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Oriel practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Oriel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Oriel practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.