Dr. Kathleen Oriel MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Madison, WI

January 25th, 2017
Excellent primary and OB/GYN
Dr Oriel is the best physician I have ever had. She helped me through a high risk pregnancy. Her expertise was crucial in saving my son's life. She takes time to listen and discuss treatment. We continue to see her as our primary doctor!

Patient-3 years-LH
Dr. Oriel is highly professional and caring. She has spent time on different sides of many issues, including how I may be affected by a degenerative neurological disorder that is genetically based. She took the care and time to explain how I could learn more and gave me lots of informationa and a referral. It was also difficult for me to leave my previous physician, with whom I had been with for many years prior. She made the transition to UW seamless and smooth! She could not be a more empathetic and intellegent practitioner--two qualities I highly value!

April 7th, 2011
I have been very fortunate to have been a patient of Doctor Oriels for a little over two years now. It would not be an overstatement to say that she is, by far, the Doctor that has been of the most help to me with any and all of my health concerns. She has always been very present in all of our appointments, and not hesitated to give me the time I need. I feel, for the first time in many years of struggling with health issues, that Doctor Oriel has gotten me on a path that might actually restore my health to some decent level. Were any friends or family of mine ever searching for a doctor that knows their stuff and truly cares for their patients, I would strongly recommend Doctor Oriel.

Great family doctor
Dr Oriel has been my daughter's primary doctor since she was born (Dr Oriel delivered her. She is readily available and very responsive whenever we have a concern. I highly recommend her as a family doctor.

A First Rate Doctor
Dr. Oriel has been my doctor since 1999. She is an exceptional doctor. She delivered my child and continues to be her doctor as well. I am always s ...