Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen White
Dr. Kathleen White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and Watrous Nursing Center, Madison CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Michael Hurwitz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi15
Dr. Thomas Duffy
Hematology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi51
Dr. Matthew Strout
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New Haven, CT 0 mi11