Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Paranada
Dr. Kathleen Paranada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, WA, with another office in Richland, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paranada is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center and Conway Medical Center. Dr. Paranada has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Paranada has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Paranada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.
Dr. Sunitha Suresh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Richland, WA 0 mi
Dr. Albert Hamner
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Richland, WA 0 mi46
Dr. Brian York
Infectious Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Richland, WA 0 mi14