Dr. Kathleen Patrick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

December 26th, 2013
Worst gyno
I have multiple reasons why i would strongly recommend you to NEVER go to this doctor. First off the ladies that work in BOTH of her offices are the cockiest people i ever met. They argued with me on the phone 3 times and all 3 times they were in the wrong. They cancelled my appoibtment because i didnt call them back within 5 minutes meanwhile my phone was dead!!! And by the time i called them baxk it was literally 6 minutes later and they still cancelled my appointment. Next, dr patrick herself fors her exam and runs out of the room. She rushes the entire time and leaves before you can even ask a question. HORRIBLE i will never go back to this doctor or either of her offices again.

October 23rd, 2012
I was surprised to see Dr. Patrick's ratings. If a male doctor behaved the same way, I am pretty sure he would receive better ratings. Dr. Patrick is all business, but not distant or unattentive; in fact, she is quite animated in her comments and response to questions. The time with her moves along rather quickly, so you must be prepared - bring your checklist of concerns and questions. The office staff is quite busy, all business too. So far, no complaints in 10+ years - my needs have been addressed in a professional manner. I do not need warm and fuzzy.

February 20th, 2012
Insensitive
After having night sweats and other menopausal changes at the age of 32, this doctor called me at my workplace to tell me that I had "the hormones of a 70-year old". Needless to say, I was brought to tears at work. She is extremely insensitive. She also refused to hear my opinion on HRT (as a pharmacist, I think I knew a tad bit more than she)...I do not recommend this woman to anyone. She has a huge attitude and belongs in another line of work altogether!

February 9th, 2011
Poor bedside manner
I had been to see Dr. Patrick a couple years ago, and decided to go somewhere else. So with a new insurance company this year, I looked up doctors, and saw a familiar name. I could not remember why I went elsewhere, but after the visit it was very clear to me. The office staff borders on rude, as if they are better than the people in the waiting room. I was exactly on time, and I was made to wait until after the following patient was seen. They said this was because she was early and I was a minute late and Dr. Patrick wanted me to realize this. Then when I was seen, Dr Patrick literally spent 4 minutes with me. I timed her. I tried to fit in as many questions as possible. She asked me why I had left to see another dr, and I told her I couldnt remember, possibly because of insurance. But I'll tell you, this woman is pointless. I would like to feel as if she had an extra minute to listen to me. I didn't get to speak about any of the concerns I had. Honestly, don't waste your time with her.

April 10th, 2010
Extremely condescending attitude
This doctor was easy to get an appointment with, and now that I've been her patient, it's hardly surprising. Her flip and condescending attitude discouraged me from asking more questions about my health issues, and after two appointments, I've decided to seek another doctor.

March 24th, 2009
Caring and Detail Oriented
Dr. Patrick spent a great amount of time with me going over every test result and explanation for each. She was very caring and showed genuine concern. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my doctor.