Overall Review

2.6

December 1st, 2014
totally unsatisfied.
Pearson has managed to totally ignore my previous dr's medical records. I have many conditions. ? Well documented. She refused to deal with them instead sent me to specialist s who look at me and write my scipts. Because she can't he bothered. Guess if you are easy you are ok. Does not listen to patient. So nothappy

January 19th, 2012
I have seen Dr. Pearson on two separate occasions both times near the end of the day. She is to say, a rather gruff individual at times. She told me that she doesn't deal with "complaining patients" though I do understand the importance of patients being proactive. But she is highly opinionated at times which I find offensive. The fact that that it's so easy to get an appointment with her might say something as well. Anyway, if I didn't know any better I would say that she is unhappy in her job and too worried about being sued.

February 18th, 2011
I miss my Dr. Pearson
Dr. Pearson was my doctor for more than 10 years. I am lost without her. My visits to her office where relaxing, felt like I was visiting an old friend. Dr. Pearson helped both my husband and I with our scary diagnosis of Hep C. helping us find the right treatment the best liver doctors to help us. I miss her everytime I go to a doctor, I wish she was still here to make me feel better.

February 10th, 2011
Waited over an hour twice.Doctor forgot previous conditions.Seems harried and tired.Looking for new doctor.