Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Peter
Dr. Kathleen Peter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Peter is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Winneshiek Medical Center and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Peter has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Peter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kathleen Peter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. John Noll
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi16
Dr. Chad Kurtenbach
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Yvonne Grierson
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17