A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Peter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Peter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Peter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Peter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Peter practice?
Dr. Kathleen Peter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: St Louis Park, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.