A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Peter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Peter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Peter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Susan Peter MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Peter practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Peter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Peter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: St Louis Park, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.