A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Petro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Petro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Petro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Petro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Whc - Pho
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Petro MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Petro practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Petro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Petro practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Warrenton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Warrenton Surgeons.