A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Petro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Petro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Petro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Petro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Petro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Whc - Pho
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Petro MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Petro practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Petro has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Petro practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Surgeons and Takoma Park Cardiothoracic Surgeons.