Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by cnb on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr.Price is extraordinary. She is the first person in years who actually addressed my issues with lupus. She was firm but compassionate. She spends a great deal of time with you, answers any questions and always follows up. If you call her in the am with a question, she will return that call within hours. Lupus is very tricky but she really know her stuff.

|  Unprofessional staff  |  show details
by JF on Mar 28th, 2014

Terribly disappointed. Called a week prior to verify time and address. Verified 6060 Arlington Blvd after being given a couple phone numbers to call to get the correct office. Showed up 10 minutes prior. Wrong address! Drove to the address 7 miles down the road and was 15 minutes late. The front desk receptionist was so rude. I got a stare a principal would give you as a kid! Said I was late and would need to reschedule. It's how she treated me! And I just started crying being so sensitive about the mix up and being in so much pain ( and anticipation of having to wait 4 months to begin with!) her demeanor was awful and disrespectful. I explained that I called the right number and verified the address. I apologized but didn't understand bc I did call! And the receptionist (older lady with short hair) was dismissive. The young woman who rescheduled me was kind. But by that point I was just crying and upset with emotion. THEIR mistake and treated in an unprofessional manner. For a doctor that is supposed to be amazing she should hire amazing staff to represent her business appropriately. So I will go again in 2 months. Ridiculous wait considering the trouble they have me.

|  Very professional and competent  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Price. She is a good diagnostician and thorough. She is caring and follows through. Sometimes it is not easy to get an appointment, though no fault of the administrative staff.

|  Dr Price is wonderful!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

(Dr. Price is currently at the Falls Church Medical Center, in Falls Church, VA)Dr Price is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She is extremely knowledgable and current on new medical options and treatments. She is very caring, compassionate and thorough. She listens to my concerns, and personally returns calls to answer questions or follow-up, often after regular business hours. She is open to alternate treatments (ie: chiropractic, acupuncture, etc), and consults with other caregivers as needed. Dr Price is extremely well respected in the Northern Virginia medical community. She is in such demand that at times there may be a wait for an appointment, However, if an immediate appointment is necessary, she will find a way to see you. I often recommend Dr Price to family and friends who need a great Rheumatologist.

|  show details
Dec 11th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Price only once, and my experience was mixed. She was very rushed during my appointment, and never left space in the conversation for me to ask questions nor did she ask me if I needed anything else. She did, however, seem very knowledgeable. Frankly, that is not always the case with Rheumatologists I have seen in the DC area.Her office staff was confused and unprofessional. One employee yelled at another, my insurance card was temporarily lost by a third employee, and they did not tell me the office had moved. They did get me in and out quickly.