inactive

• Rheumatology Leesburg, VA

July 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!

May 17th, 2015
Of all the doctor's that I have seen, Dr Price is the best. Five star.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Price.........wonderful!
Dr. Price is wonderful. She takes time with each patient, which sometimes causes her to run a bit behind schedule. I don't mind because I know I will get great care and her undivided attention when it's my turn. She listens and gives her patient's her undivided attention. She answers calls within a reasonable amount of time and calls with information (labs, etc) as soon as she has them. She is prompt about sending information to other treating physicians. She is wonderful, which is why it is sometimes difficult to geta quick appointment, unless it is crucial..........then she will make room.

April 24th, 2014
Dr.Price is extraordinary. She is the first person in years who actually addressed my issues with lupus. She was firm but compassionate. She spends a great deal of time with you, answers any questions and always follows up. If you call her in the am with a question, she will return that call within hours. Lupus is very tricky but she really know her stuff.

March 28th, 2014
Unprofessional staff
Terribly disappointed. Called a week prior to verify time and address. Verified 6060 Arlington Blvd after being given a couple phone numbers to call to get the correct office. Showed up 10 minutes prior. Wrong address! Drove to the address 7 miles down the road and was 15 minutes late. The front desk receptionist was so rude. I got a stare a principal would give you as a kid! Said I was late and would need to reschedule. It's how she treated me! And I just started crying being so sensitive about the mix up and being in so much pain ( and anticipation of having to wait 4 months to begin with!) her demeanor was awful and disrespectful. I explained that I called the right number and verified the address. I apologized but didn't understand bc I did call! And the receptionist (older lady with short hair) was dismissive. The young woman who rescheduled me was kind. But by that point I was just crying and upset with emotion. THEIR mistake and treated in an unprofessional manner. For a doctor that is supposed to be amazing she should hire amazing staff to represent her business appropriately. So I will go again in 2 months. Ridiculous wait considering the trouble they have me.

August 10th, 2012
Very professional and competent
I recommend Dr. Price. She is a good diagnostician and thorough. She is caring and follows through. Sometimes it is not easy to get an appointment, though no fault of the administrative staff.

August 3rd, 2011
Dr Price is wonderful!
(Dr. Price is currently at the Falls Church Medical Center, in Falls Church, VA)Dr Price is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She is extremely knowledgable and current on new medical options and treatments. She is very caring, compassionate and thorough. She listens to my concerns, and personally returns calls to answer questions or follow-up, often after regular business hours. She is open to alternate treatments (ie: chiropractic, acupuncture, etc), and consults with other caregivers as needed. Dr Price is extremely well respected in the Northern Virginia medical community. She is in such demand that at times there may be a wait for an appointment, However, if an immediate appointment is necessary, she will find a way to see you. I often recommend Dr Price to family and friends who need a great Rheumatologist.

December 11th, 2009
I have seen Dr. Price only once, and my experience was mixed. She was very rushed during my appointment, and never left space in the conversation for me to ask questions nor did she ask me if I needed anything else. She did, however, seem very knowledgeable. Frankly, that is not always the case with Rheumatologists I have seen in the DC area.Her office staff was confused and unprofessional. One employee yelled at another, my insurance card was temporarily lost by a third employee, and they did not tell me the office had moved. They did get me in and out quickly.