A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zeller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Med Center of Plano
- Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rae Zeller MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Zeller practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Zeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Zeller practices Internal Medicine near Portsmouth, RI.
See Portsmouth Internists.