A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zeller is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zeller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zeller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Zeller practice?
Dr. Kathleen Zeller practices Internal Medicine near Portsmouth, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Portsmouth Internists.