The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Raman
Dr. Kathleen Raman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Raman is affiliated with John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Raman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kathleen Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Clinton Morrison
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Michal Lada
General Surgery, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi8