A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Raviele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Raviele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Raviele, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raviele graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Raviele has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Raviele MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Raviele practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Raviele has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Raviele practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucker, GA.
See Tucker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.