A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Reagan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Reagan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Reagan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Reagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Reagan practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.