A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Reagan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Reagan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Reagan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Reagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Reagan practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.