A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Reilly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reilly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Joyce Reilly MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Reilly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Reilly practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.