A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Rein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Rein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Rein practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Rein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Rein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.