A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Richard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Richard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Aras Richard MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Richard practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Richard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Richard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hopedale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Hopedale Internists, Hopedale Critical Care Practitioners, and Hopedale Pulmonologists.