Dr. Kathleen Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Richards?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 25th, 2010

The best doctor I've ever had

Dr. Kowal was my physician when her practice was in NJ. She is a very caring and compassionate physician who spends as much time as is necessary to identify her patients ailment and she works tirelessly to make her patients well. I cannot say enough about her professionalism, and concern for her patients well-being. Even after I moved away from NJ I still flew 1600 miles each year for my yearly check-up. That's how good of a doctor she is. When Dr. Kowal walks into your exam room you become her #1 priority.I can honestly say that she saved my life.