A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Romito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Romito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Romito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romito graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Romito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Michele Romito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Romito practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Romito has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Romito practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.