Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Romito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Romito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romito
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Romito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Romito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romito graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Romito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Michele Romito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Romito practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Romito has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Romito practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.