Dr. Kathleen Romito Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015

Great Primary Care Doc; wish she were still in Boise.

Dr. Romito was one of my favorite primary care docs in the Boise area. I was sad when she moved to Eagle, as I try to keep all my appointments close to home and work. She listens and pays attention; she offers several treatment options and involves patients in treatment decisions.

November 16th, 2011

I went to Dr. Romito several years ago for pain in my abdomen. She absolutely REFUSED to refer me to a gynecologist and said I could only go to a gastroenterologist. A month later, a gynecologist diagnosed me with endometriosis. I would not see Dr. Romito again even if it was free.

June 10th, 2011

I never had a doctor spend more time with me, listening to all my concerns. She is very in tune to what her patients need.

April 29th, 2010

get references.

very disappointing. I liked Cathleen initially, but I believe she has extended her abilities too far with too many patients and does not seem to listen or believe you when you tell her your reactions to medications or feedback on her staff.

October 21st, 2015