A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ryman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ryman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ryman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ryman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Ryman practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ryman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Ryman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Cardiologists.