A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ryman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ryman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ryman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ryman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Ryman practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ryman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Ryman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Cardiologists.