Dr. Kathleen Jones Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Jones?

March 17th, 2017

dont come to this ER

Dr Jones is not compassionate nor knowledgeable as a doctor. No wonder... she was trained as a pathologist, which is basically a doctor that is works in a LAB only. She should not be in the ER doing diagnosis on real patients....

June 17th, 2013

Dr Jones was so thorough and explained my condition further than my GP. She was so comforting and assisted in making sure I continued to get the care I needed.

July 25th, 2011

Wrong Diagnosis

I went to the Kaiser ER after falling and injuring my arm. When I finally got to see a doctor, Dr. Jones, she took maybe five minutes with me then sent me for an x-ray. I saw the x-ray order and it was only for my wrist. I asked the technician if she was going to do the entire arm as well, and she said the order was for the wrist only. I informed her as I had Dr. Jones, that my forearm was the source of my extreme pain, not the wrist. The technician said she would ask the doctor to approve an order for the entire arm. Dr. Jones refused and stated wrist only. When the x-ray came back and Dr. Jones finally came over to tell me the problem, I told her again that my wrist was not the source of my pain. She ignored me and went on pointing to the x-ray of my wrist telling me she sees a little shadow that may or may not be something. The excuse for not knowing was that the x-rays in the ER were sub-par and couldn't be easily read. She ordered a refferal to the Orthopedic Dept. and that was the last I saw of her. A nurse or orderly, I'm not sure who/what he was then splinted my wrist, from mid-fingers to 4 inches up past my wrist and sent me back to the waiting room to wait for a prescription. My arm was extremely painful to move, so I went up to the reception desk to ask for a sling. Thankfully Dr. Jones did approve that request. My entire visit took 5 1/2 hours. The outcome, I had fractured my radius at the elbow in two different places. The Orthopedic doctor was amazed I didn't need surgery, turns out my request for a sling and using it is what saved me. I cannot believe the level of incompetence that is allowed in an emergency room. I wonder if someone came in with a gunshot would if she would want to put a band-aide on it and send him on his way. Someone needs to revoke her license, as she broke her oath by causing people harm as she has sworn not to.

October 26th, 2010

Time wasted spent more time looking for a parking spot than in the appt.

I think that Kaiser Permanente would rate this doctor highly...because she offers no real care and must really keeps their costs down by ! 1. Having her mind made up about diagnosis before the exam..thus saving time of lengthy thorough exam 2. Flat out not listening to patients long history of throat related illness thus being able to make a cheap, timely visit. 3. Not offering help of reference to specialist or possible surgery, thus insuring that this patient has no possible reason to return to this facility for any further visits. Nice work! Managed care by managing not to care. Mission accomplished and my daughter gets to keep getting seriously ill and missing work and school about every 3 weeks.