A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto, Pediatrician, Hematologist-Oncologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Fanconi Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sakamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Sakamoto practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.