A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sales
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sales graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Psych Hosp & Ctr, Oak Ridge, Tn
- Methodist Med Ctr
- Ridgeview Psychiatric Hospital & Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Cleveland Sales MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Sales practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Sales practices Psychiatry near Harriman, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Harriman Psychiatrists.