A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarmiento
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sarmiento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sarmiento has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Fumiko Sarmiento MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen F. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Sleep Medicine Doctors.