A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sarmiento has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Fumiko Sarmiento MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen F. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Sarmiento practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Sleep Medicine Doctors.