A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sawasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sawasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sawasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawasky graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawasky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawasky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Sawasky practice?
Dr. Kathleen Sawasky practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.