A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sawasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sawasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sawasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawasky graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawasky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen B Sawasky MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Sawasky practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sawasky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Sawasky practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.