A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen T Sullivan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen T. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.