A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schmeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schmeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmeler
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schmeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schmeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmeler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Schmeler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Schmeler practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schmeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Schmeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Oncologists.