A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schmeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schmeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmeler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schmeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmeler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Schmeler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Schmeler practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schmeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Schmeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Oncologists.