A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fadden is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fadden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fadden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi Fadden MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Fadden practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fadden practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians and Morristown Neurologists.