A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selvaggi-Fadden
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Selvaggi-Fadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvaggi-Fadden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Selvaggi-Fadden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Selvaggi-Fadden practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians and Morristown Neurologists.