Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sheerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sheerin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheerin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheerin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sheerin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheerin graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheerin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Sheerin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Sheerin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sheerin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Sheerin practices Allergy & Immunology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Allergists.