A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Sheerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Sheerin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Sheerin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheerin graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheerin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Sheerin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Sheerin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Sheerin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Sheerin practices Allergy & Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists.