Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Short
Dr. Kathleen Short, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Short is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St Vincents Birmingham and Carraway Methodist Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Short has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Short is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Janelle Townes
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. John Dumas II
Birmingham, AL 0 mi41
Dr. Timothy Eller
Birmingham, AL 0 mi24